- Our spice farmers are dedicated to bringing you the most premium and organic Sri Lankan spices. There are over 50 spice products, ranging from Ceylon Cinnamon to Vanilla Beans are being catered through our small and medium-scale farmers.
E-SILK ROUTE VENTURES
We aim to deliver only the organic produce of the highest quality
that you may benefit from the best nature has to offer.
E-Silk Route Ventures Ltd. T/A Silk Cooperation is a fully-fledged Supply Chain Management company for the Organic Agriculture, Food & Beverage, and Nutraceuticals’ sectors. The Company takes care of Supply Chains from Sourcing, Manufacturing/processing, Packaging, Labelling, comprising - Total Original Brand Manufacturing (OBM) / Private Labelling, Shipping / Logistics, Clearance (for some destinations) and last-mile delivery/fulfillment.
Silk Cooperation has been able to cater to over 30 countries in its short life-span and has a presence in 7 Countries (Sri Lanka, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Slovenia, UK, and the USA) and 4 Continents.
Headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka Silk Cooperation was founded in 2014. Seeing the potential Sri Lanka has as an agricultural nation, the Company embarked on a journey that would create an environment to uplift the livelihood of the small & medium-scale farmers whilst providing international customers with premium quality commodities. By exploiting modern approaches, equipment, and technology, the Company has been able to ferret out a befitting platform that amplifies the value of the produce of rural farmers.
- As a culture that is driven by traditional medicine and ayurvedic medicine science, Sri Lankan herbs play a major role in that so does the farmers. Most of Sri Lankans possess homegrown herbs collection. So it's not a very hard thing to find herbs in Sri Lanka.
- Coconut cultivation which dates up to the local ancient history is one of the major plantation crops which accounts for 12% of the agricultural crops harvested in Sri Lanka. Over 70% of this land is looked after by the rural area farmers while the rest is only owned by estate.
- It's not a secret that Sri Lanka is brimming with tea. Ceylon tea is known for high-quality tea that are hand plucked with utmost care.
We are capable of making specialized tea, herbal infused tea, and other premium tea mixes.
- Sri Lankan fruits and vegetables meet the highest standard of quality due to country's fertile soil and autonomous varieties of farmers. In varied agro climatic regions, more than eighty varieties of fruits and vegetables are harvested.
- Ancient Nutraceuticals was founded with the prime focus of extracting natural nutrients hidden in nature. Nutraceuticals can be considered non-specific biological therapies used to promote general well-being, control symptoms and prevent malignant processes.
Our company being Awarded Bronze in the Spice & Spice Based Products Sector at the 26th Annual NCE export awards, for the year 2018.
Launch of our CSR Brand for the local Market.
Mind Body Soul
Our Presence with out Partners at Mind Body Soul Festival in Melbourne, June 2019.
Naturally Good Expo
Our Presence at Naturally Good Expo, Sydney 2019, with our Australian Partner.
Expo East 2018
At Expo East 2018, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
Expo East 2017
At Expo East 2017, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
At Anuga 2019, Cologne, Germany
Certificate of Conformity
Being one of the four companies in Sri Lanka to receive the Certificate Of Conformity (COC) offered by the National Chamber of Exporters of Sri Lanka, on ethical and sustainable trading practises.
At BioFach 2020. World's largest fair for Organic products.
INTERACT WITH US!
© 2020 All Rights Reserved. E-Silk Route Ventures (Pvt) Ltd.