Best Fruit Products Available in Sri Lanka
Scientific Name: Musa acuminate
Other Names: Plantain
An edible fruit, botanically a berry; Good source of energy; readily digestible fruit useful for feeding children suffering from diarrhea Useful for treatment of gastrointestinal disorders, constipation, arthritis, anemia, and allergies.
- Banana Powder - Produced from 100% naturally grown banana; an edible fruit and is a botanically a berry. Our locally grown banana which has been pressed to produce the best organic powder will allow you to taste the flavor of the juicy banana fruit.
- Banana Strips/Coins - Dried banana chips are an addictive gluten-free, vegan snack
Scientific Name: Mangifera indica
Other names: Manga / King of Fruits
Popularly known as the king of fruit, is a juicy stone fruit belonging to the Anacardiaceae family of trees. Taste, flavor, and fragrance of mango is very characteristic to the same.
- Mango Powder - Popularly known as the king of fruit, is a juicy stone fruit belonging to the Anacardiaceae family of trees. Taste, flavor, and fragrance of mango are very characteristic of the same. Our locally grown mango which has been pressed to produce the best organic powder will allow you to taste the flavor of the juicy mango fruit.
- Mango Strips - Dried mango is a true tropical delight. It is a luscious, sweet taste of real mangoes. Dried mango is used as a snack or as part of a delicious dessert. Also available in below sizes:
- Tea Bag Cut - 1 -2mm
- Pyramid Cut - 3 -5mm
Scientific Name: Carica papaya
Other Names: Pawpaw / Melon
The exotic fruit, also popular as pawpaw, is packed with numerous health benefiting nutrients. It is one of the favorites of fruit lovers for its nutritional, digestive, and medicinal properties.
- Papaya Powder - The exotic fruit, also popular as pawpaw, is packed with numerous health benefiting nutrients. It is one of the favorites of fruit lovers for its nutritional, digestive, and medicinal properties. Our locally grown papaya which has been pressed to produce the best organic powder will allow you to taste the flavor of the juicy papaya fruit.
- Green Papaya Powder - Green Papaya contains a high amount of potassium which is one of the main electrolytes body needs. Also, it contains a unique protein digestive enzyme called “Papain” as well as dietary fiber which gives better digestion. Despite these, Green Papaya has the ability to improve your metabolism in a healthy way and protect your skin.
- Papaya Strips - Dried papaya spears are a great way to satisfy a sweet craving while providing the body with an energizing source of nutrients. Dried papaya is a tropical fruit with a unique and exotic sweet taste that can be eaten out of hand, used in a trail mix, used in baking, added to leafy salads, and also other food toppings and salad dressings.
Scientific Name: Ananas comosus
Other names: Ananas
One of the most prized and popular fruits known especially for its high nutritional values and digestive effects.
- Pineapple Powder - Considered one of the high nutrient fruits in the world, Pineapple is known to contain a high amount of vitamin C and Manganese than any other fruit. Mostly grows in tropical conditions, Sri Lankan grown pineapple is considered to be one of the most nutrient content fruits in the world.
- Pineapple Rings - The dehydrated pineapple is firm, chewy, and lightly sticky. Dried chunks of pineapple can be eaten out of hand, used in a trail mix, used in baking, in some Asian dishes or in pork dishes, or added to leafy salads, Whole, dried pineapples are used for centerpieces, large festive wreaths, and mantelpiece decorations.
Scientific Name: Garcinia mangostana
Other Names: Queen of Fruits
Unique for its appearance and flavor, mangosteen is often revered as "the queen" of tropical fruits, particularly in the South-East Asian regions. This exotic, round, purple color fruit is quite popular for its snow-white, juicy, delicious arils all over the World.
- Mangosteen Fruit Powder - Mangosteen Extract is quite useful in antibacterial effect and has the ability to anti-virus. It can be also used for weight loss, improving digestive function.
Scientific Name: Persea americana
Other names: Butter Fruit / Aligator Pear
A creamy, buttery fruit grown in warm climates. Also known as an alligator pear or butter fruit, avocado is the only fruit that provides a substantial amount of monounsaturated fat. Avocados are naturally nutrient-dense food and contain nearly 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Avocado Powder - The valuable ingredients of the fruit are concentrated in the seed. They strengthen the immune system and protect against free radicals. They also act against internal inflammation, such as arthritis or gastritis.