Ceylon Organic Cocoa- Journey from cocoa pod to Chocolate
Scientific Name: Theobroma cacao
Cocoa bean, also cacao bean/cocoa pod or simply cocoa or cacao. The dried and fully fermented fatty seed of Theobroma cacao, from which cocoa solids and cocoa butter are extracted. Cocoa is the raw ingredient of Chocolate and Chocolate Flavor.
- Made from fully ripe and optimally fermented cocoa beans
- Uniform in size and color
- Highly fragile kernel, readily crumbled
- Fine Flavor Cocoa: Only Criollo varieties have been used.
- Single Origin Cocoa
Varieties of cocoa
- Cocoa Beans (Roasted/Unroasted)
- Cocoa Nibs
- *Tea Bag Cut - 1 -2mm
- *Pyramid Cut - 3 -5mm
- Cocoa Powder
- Cocoa Powder (High Fat): 52 - 56% Fat
- Cocoa Powder (Low Fat) : 10 - 12 % Fat