Fruit Powders: What You Need to Know
Fruit Powders are produced by dehydrating or by freeze drying fruits and grinding to form a fine powder. Fruit powders have a shelf life of two years and are formed by 100% natural ingredients without any additives reserving its moisture at optimal level. We have varieties of Ceylon Origin fruit powders:
- Banana Powder- Produced from 100% naturally grown banana; an edible fruit and is a botanically a berry. Our locally grown banana which has been pressed to produce the best organic powder will allow you to taste the flavor of the juicy banana fruit.
- Mango powder- Popularly known as the king of fruit, is a juicy stone fruit belonging to the Anacardiaceae family of trees. Taste, flavor, and fragrance of mango are very characteristic of the same. Our locally grown mango which has been pressed to produce the best organic powder will allow you to taste the flavor of the juicy mango fruit.
- Papaya Powder- The exotic fruit, also popular as pawpaw, is packed with numerous health benefiting nutrients. It is one of the favorites of fruit lovers for its nutritional, digestive, and medicinal properties. Our locally grown papaya which has been pressed to produce the best organic powder will allow you to taste the flavor of the juicy papaya fruit.
- Pineapple Powder- Considered one of the high nutrient fruits in the world, Pineapple is known to contain a higher amount of vitamin C and Manganese than any other fruit. Mostly grown in tropical conditions, Sri Lankan grown pineapple is considered to be one of the most nutrient content fruits in the world.
- Mangosteen Powder- Unique for its appearance and flavor, mangosteen is often revered as "the queen" of tropical fruits, particularly in the South-East Asian regions. This exotic, round, purple color fruit is quite popular for its snow-white, juicy, delicious arils all over the World. Mangosteen powder is quite useful in antibacterial effect and has the ability to anti-virus. It can be also used for weight loss, improving digestive function.
- Avocado Powder- A creamy, buttery fruit grown in warm climates. Also known as an alligator pear or butter fruit, avocado is the only fruit that provides a substantial amount of monounsaturated fat. Avocados are a naturally nutrient-dense food and contain nearly 20 vitamins and minerals. They strengthen the immune system and protect against free radicals. They also act against internal inflammation, such as arthritis or gastritis.
Fruit Powders go through a massive production routine:
Fruit powders are considered as a healthy snack all around the world. These powders are mostly used in making fruit infused juices, bakery items, salad dressings, fruit sugars, ice cream and cakes. On top of these, usage and benefits, fruit powders need to be stored in airtight containers if not the fruit powder will start to clump.
Interested in purchasing fruit powders?
Inquire with us!